Slide Show



How to make a Slide Show:
Making a slide show with online templates is very easy. Go a slide show making site, upload your pics, choose a good template which suits for your pics and publish it. When I start blogging, I needed to learn how to make a slide show and I thought I had to learn Adobe Flash but after browsing some time I found lots of slide show maker on line and I started work with flicker which is owned by yahoo. Later I found many other good slide show maker sites which provide quite easy templates to make slide show. There are many regular personal blog writer writes about his/her family and like to include family members pics but it takes a lot of place if (s)he put them individually so (s)he prefers slide show where (s)he can put a lot of pics, as many as (s)he likes to put. Hope now every blogger can make slide show.